Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Splendidly Imperfect!


 I am inspired by the imperfect.  Maybe because I see myself!  Definitely imperfect.  A child of God whom He delights in!  Don't you just love that!  Zephaniah 3:17 
"He will take great delight in you.  He will quiet you with his Love,
 He will rejoice over you with singing."
And  He knows how truly imperfect we are.  I find great comfort in that.
  


I bought this chandelier out of an old home in Denver.  It was still hanging in the ceiling, lighting the room.
I just happened to spot it as I was checking out of the estate sale.  I was enjoying
visiting with the family who was putting on the sale, they were in their 50+ years and
had been raised in this house.  They apologized because the chandelier was broken and had
been taped with sturdy packing tape some time in the 70's I believe.
I have never taken the tape off to see what is broken.
I love it this way.
A simple reminder hanging above the dining room table.  Even though
it is imperfect, it gives great light.
I am imperfect
I can give Christ's light to the world,
even more so because of my imperfections.




With Joy,
deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment