Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Geraniums and other things.


 My geraniums spent the winter inside.  Warm and growing and watered and fed, (when I remembered).
So how did they know that it was Spring?
And that it was time to bloom?


But the poor thing, it was only a half an hour, but the wind kicked up.
Shocked.

It is recovered this morning and is...  
Still blooming!

Sometimes I need to remind myself to keep bloomin'
even when the wind kicks up.
Make that especially when the wind kicks up.
In my cracked pot.
My blooms bring joy to others.
and Smiles.
Jesus carries me and has restored my soul,
how can that not be an inspiration to others?
It has been only by His strength.


Mattress coils are so interesting.
Sometimes I am inspired the unusual.  Definitely the imperfect.
Putting opposites together can be very beautiful.
Like these angel wings on the primitive angel I made a few years ago,
sitting in front of the old mirror.
Somehow I just noticed from the side how cool this was.
They've been sitting in a display in the hall
for a few months now.


and these lunch trays, so cute~  we ate outside
the other day and my son's
cucumbers
just 
called out...
please take my photo
so I got the camera for my daughter
to do the honors.


and, the cookies I had to bake enough of, so that they could
have their own photo op as well.
on the pretty cake plate.


Inspired by the unusual, yep
that's me.


Keep bloomin',
deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment