Saturday, March 3, 2012

happy journals!

I have made my own journals, the ones I use, for years, but recently
it dawned on me that I could take those
tweaks and fabrics and
bits and bobs
and make super cute ones to sell or gift.


So began this journey of cuteness~




This one turned out especially lovely I think~


But perhaps the one that I like the most is this one, because it's
theme is JOY!


I don't know how to move the pictures, but it's back cover
is a few down...can't miss it.


I taught my student's to stitch hearts in February.
So of course, I got to play along while they worked on their stitching.






This one....

  

No matter your circumstances,
Jesus really did come so that you might have life
and joy
more abundantly!

Hoping you find joy in your day.

deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment