Friday, March 9, 2012

joy

What a great thought for the year!  I learned an amazing song this Fall when I attended a conference with the Brooklyn Tabernacle Singers with this great message.  Often, life becomes bogged down in challenges and I forget that  Jesus came so that I can live a victorious and joyful life.


                           My prayer for you today is that you might realize this joy in your life as well.




These embellished spools, aren't they so cute!, have inspirational scripture reminders.  "I have come to give you a future and a hope! "May the Lord bless you and keep you and give you PeACe!" and, "I have come that you  might have JOY more abundantly!"  Sweet to tuck anywhere you might need a reminder of God's faithfulness and His promises to us.   Because I so easily forget, He has been incredibly faithful to me.

With Joy,
Deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment