Friday, May 25, 2012

You are Precious in His sight.


Went out to play today.  Look what I saw...
By far, the longest table ever!  Love the metal top.




I am really drawn to old cement.
Beautiful designs.


Lots of crusty rusty.


The top of an old door with fabulous detailing.

 .


And who can resist old pillars?


Some beauty from nature among the tired and worn. 
A nice contrast.


Here is a verse I learned as a young woman in Sunday School.
"Be beautiful inside, in your heart,
with the lasting charm of 
a gentle, quiet spirit.
Which is so precious to God."

Some days I feel tired and worn out.  Maybe I'll go
sit in a junk yard next to some
peely pillars.  Just lean there.
Can you picture it?  Someone comes along and takes my photo and says,

Look, she's so beautiful.  Look at the gentle spirit.
Precious in His sight.

I'll try and remember that,
it puts things back into perspective.
Now I think it's time to go rest this tired gal.

"You are precious in His sight,"
deedee


No comments:

Post a Comment