Thursday, May 17, 2012

With God all things are Possible!



Really?
All things?


That is truly an amazing concept.
Here are some 
new signs.
I really like the way they
turned out, but
stenciling is a booger!


I much prefer playing
and creating 
than bill
paying
and house cleaning.
hmmm.
But if all things
are possible
does that include
keeping up on
the daily stuff too?


I'll keep that in mind!

For Mother's Day
my kids helped
plant and
redo
some garden spaces.
It's a little hard to tell,
but this is
an old mop bucket with 
wheels.


And I do love geraniums.

Just rambling today, I hope your
day is full of amazing surprises.
I went to a hoarder's estate
sale yesterday.
And while it is very sad
to see and I seriously
hope my things
are organized enough
no one is terribly
shocked when
they have to go through
my home,
digging is so much fun!


Got 5 medicine cabinets!



It was an old house with spiral wooden
stairs.  I hauled these cupboards out
of the basement.


I'm not sure why digging 
(in other people's stuff
as well as the garden!)
is restorative
but it does have
something inspiring about it and
restful.


A step away from the everyday and
the stresses that crowd in.

All things are possible
even soul restoration.
Gotta love that.

Blessings,
deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment