Friday, May 11, 2012

The Power of Words





Yesterday I had some 
fun with words.
Someone it seems has ordered me a magazine.
I haven't had a subscription in several years.
When it came in the mail this week,
a couple titles caught my eye,
something to add to a
journal
or collage.
So I began to rip out words that
spoke to me.
And my story started
unfolding.


Hey,
these words
fit my journey.


Ooh, I was getting more
and more inspired!
All done with the magazine,
I picked up a grocery flyer.
And 
"HAVE YOU SEEN ME?"
jumped out at me.
The final piece.
I started messing around with them
to take some photos.
My daughter had a photography
assignment involving
words.
I had no idea.


See what fun I had!
Honestly, these were random words!
Words
can
heal.
Words
can 
encourage
or tear down.
I choose the encouraging
kind.
Don't you just
love it when someone
does
that for you?


This is my daughter's photo, love the mix with the old letter.


Something else that struck me funny this week are the labels
on my old jars that I store buttons
and pearls in.


Who doesn't love a jar labeled cyanide!
I use to keep it in my kitchen~ ha!

I am reminding myself
as well as you,
be encouragers and builder ups of others.


"Say only what helps
each word a gift."

Ephesians 4:29 The Message


peace,
deedee

No comments:

Post a Comment