Friday, April 27, 2012

Today I choose to live in hope.



Hope
hang onto it,
never let it go.
Christ wants to give you
the desires of your heart.
It says so right there
in Psalm 20:8.


Wow.
Really?


That is amazing to ponder.


I've been playing in the newly tidied work area
in my garage.  Now that it is warmer,
I can take my paint
and wood
and mess, there's a lot of that
and not worry
that the kitchen is a wreck.
The kitchen gets to be a wreck
all by itself!


Here is a sampling of what I've been collaging 
(the dictionary tells me that's not spelled right.)
This is actually my practice board
for the piece I have in my
head, got to try those 
techniques and figure things out.
I'll post the one
that's in my head,
"The Journey Girls,"
when it gets more complete.


Live in hope,
deedee



No comments:

Post a Comment