Friday, April 6, 2012

live in hope

I'm in a Bible study called
the Healing Journey
look it up, it's
an amazing study by
Cindy Sherwood that takes you through 
almost 30 weeks of
processing your garbage
and letting God
have it.
All of it.

Some things I am learning this week are 
that I want to get
back to 

living in hope.
dreaming with possibility.
I want to live wholeheartedly
and purposefully.
unafraid.


look at this girl!
that's me
full of dreams and hopes
she is braver than she thinks.
stronger because of Jesus.


She's ready to let her contagious joy show!




I hope you find
healing on your journey.
We're all broken people
and we can
be made new in Jesus.
That's actually part of the mission statement
of my church.  Written larger
than life reminding
us weekly
we are being made new.


lovin' who God made me to be,
deedee

1 comment: